Wednesday, June 10, 2015

We out, 'Merica! ✌🏻️πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

And so we embark upon our 24 hour door to door trip from Houston to Fiji! What are the odds that Holls and I are seated next to each other on this flight. She has told everyone that she's not going to sleep because I'm sitting next to her. (But she's really excited). Everybody look at Holly Hartman's post (she is copying me) @ hsh427.blogspot.com (here is your shoutout Ms. H)

I forced Holls to take the selfie with the diet coke. "Screenshot it zoomed in so soulmate is bigger" -Holly 

After struggling to change terminals, the bus driver stepped so hard on Ms. Hartman's pinky toe that she believes it is broken. I then proceeded to run over her other pinky toe with my suitcase. This is why you should wear closed toed shoes while traveling.






2 comments: